Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shabd Scribe or K2 scribe or Sundane Scribe

Hi Guys Here is another fraud company in filed of medical transcription http://www.shabd.info/home. html Contact person name is Madhubabu. They will contact you by providing different company names, after working very hard I finally found out that shabd scribe is the original company. They will contact you for subcontract work at 1.5 and 1.6 for upload and payment date they will say 45 days after generating invoice that means 1.5 month after you raise invoice but you will never get payment. Last name they have used to cheat people is K2scribes www.k2scribes.com and before that they used sandune scribes They will give contact IDs of their person Hussain, Tayyab etc...but beware of those people. He has switched off his mobile now and i think changed his simcard. phone number was 9291544080 Address on the website is also wrong.

KSH_transcription-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in

1 comment:

  1. Anybody who has posted this message, I want to tell you something, my name is Madhubabu S and Tayyab is my employee. As mentioned in this post, if you think anything is wrong with me or my company, please contact me on my number which is still active since last one year, 9291544080 and I challenge anybody to prove that Im fraud. I challenge them to come to my office and have chat with me. My office address is still same, Plot 9-1-89/1, Sarojini Devi Raod,
    Secunderabad - 500 003. Phone number 40212178.

    ReplyDelete