Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Karim" hadi_karim2@hotmail.com



Do not send any of your personal information to this emial.  I think is a fraud.

El Hadi Karim
Bill and Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa
Attention

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber, my name is El Hadi Karim Account officer to late customer who is a gold merchant Agent and An Astute Business man of international repute, a contractor with Ecowas country, whose endeavours spans various areas of business interest, (Real estate, contractor and Farming .etc) made a numbered time (Lodgement Fixed Deposit, valued at $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) for twelve calendar months in my Bank Branch. here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.You will be required to assist me in the following

Thanks.
El Hadi Karim
Audits & Accounts Manager
Bank Of Africa Burkina-faso
Here is my private mail to reach me Easy
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist me in purchase of properties





1 comment: