Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mrs Grace William


info@grace.net
Kindest Attention, I am Mrs Grace William, A Portugal national,i have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.  I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money.  I have a huge cash deposit of five Million dollars with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 30% of these funds for your assistance and Effort.  Please send me the following details:-
Please Send All Your Reply To My Private Email Address For More Security Reasons <mrsgracewilliam1960@live.com >
Regards,
Mrs Grace William.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete