Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Abdul Abbas" abdulabbass@blumail.org

Here is another fraud mail.


Greetings I Need your Help. 

Greetings to you and your family I got your contact from one of our Customer here am the manager of bill and exchange in bank I have business of (€7.5 Seven Million Five Hundred Thousands Euro) to be transfer to your account for investment in your country if you are ready to assist me get back to me I will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.
They laundered over €90 Million Euro during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert Seven Million Five Hundred Thousands Euro (€7.5M) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The Seven Million Five Hundred Thousands Euro has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. 

Yours Faithfully, 
Abdul Abbas

1 comment:

  1. http://flipoutmama.blogspot.in/2012/02/today-i-am-going-to-share-story-that.html

    This is the real story about medical fraud please read and beware of unexperienced doctors.

    ReplyDelete