Saturday, January 23, 2010

anonymous said...

I agree with you Soumya. Freshers must get trained in the institutes where they will be given work after completion of training. I did training in andhrascribe where no proper guidance will be. After the so called traning in andhrascribe, i could not find a single job due to lack of accuracy and this fellow venu also did not give me work. Now if i want to be an MT, i have to again get trained in any institute where they can provide work after training. It is just waste of time and money for freshers to join andhrascribe as there will no future in MT field for andhrascribe trainees.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I did also have my homebased training with andhrascribe but unfortunately, all my expectations were all in vain. They promised to provide us with work while even in training, but it did not happen. The worst was even our practiced files were not checked. My time and money had all been wasted. To those MTs who want to go homebased never select andhrascribe. You will only regret joining them and all your efforts will go to nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people are coming and writing about this fraud venu. Instead of feeling ashamed, he writes that others are doing overaction. If he provides good quality of training and provides job to all his trainees, why do they write about him like this. He never accepts or corrects his faults and instead he blames whoever points out his training as they are doing overaction here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete