Thursday, November 5, 2009

Microtec Inverter Hyderabad

Hi,

Friends micortec inverter they are giving at a price of 4500/- 850EB Hyderabad near gujarati galli. They are offering a kitchen ware as a gift.

We are not recommending are advertising it. The rate is very fare here. Even in the open market the price of Microtec inverter is 5200/-.

Name: Nageshwar Rao phone number: 09885124614

This information is based on given by an MT who searched for best buy in Hyderabad. You may also have other options please check before purchasing.

Thanking you,
Admin

1 comment:

  1. E: NICOL JOSE, DIRECT CLIENT posted by Sridhar Mudaliar
    posted on October 22, 2009 at 02:56 AM Reply to this Message
    Don't believe person who claims that he is selling direct client. The person named Nicol Jose is a fraud. I am having so many details about this fraud and I am collecting some more details about him. Anybody having any information about him or being cheated or given huge sums for nothing to this person, please mail to me. I will also give details which I have, so that having every details about him, I can lodge a complaint against this fraud in cyber crime.

    ReplyDelete