Monday, June 1, 2009

"angel"

I'm from Philippines and I'm sorry to know about those companies who not pay for the hard works of MTs. Well, I'm here to let you know that there's still companies that are liable. In fact, I used to work with them as an HBT and they will pay you fair. They have lovable and a good heart staff. This company is Accudoc Infotech (P) Ltd. You can search for their site. Don't lose hope guys. God Bless us all.
June 1, 2009 1:03 AM
Hi friends this the web address Angel has wrote about http://accudocinfotech.com/ thank you

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel
    I'm Tess from the Philippines too. I tried to send my resume to jobs@accudocinfotech.com but I have not received any reply yet. Do you know of any MT company who accepts HBTs without experience yet but with full training, allied course grad?
    I tried to take the tests at perrenial but they offer general transcription only.

    Hoping to hear from you. Thank you. God bless!

    Tess

    ReplyDelete